On 27/05/2006, at 10:38 PM, Luke wrote:

Has anyone had any luck using syncml to synchronise calendar information
on Linux?

I have my mobile syncing its calendar/phonebook etc with a free syncml
server (mobical.net) over GPRS - and what I need now is a way to sync
some calander-app on Linux with this server. The idea being that I can
enter calendar entries on my computer and have them synced to my mobile
automatically and vice versa.

Anyone had any luck in actually getting this to work? I saw there was a thunderbird extension for syncml but it is for windows only, Supposedly
Multisync does it but every time I try it crashes.

Sounds like an opportunity to hone those gdb skills ;-)