I don't use Google Groups so I ask the question:

Will this mean my email address has a broader audience for better spam address harvesting, because if so - I'm outa here...

Chris Deigan wrote:
Hey gang,

New toys for everyone, slug, slug-chat and the new coders list
are being syndicated to a group on Google Groups.

This gives a web interface to posting/reading the SLUG list, with a few
added toys such as RSS feeds and the ability to subscribe for emails
from specific threads only.

I beleive you need a Google account to play with posting and subscribing
to said updates.

I only threw this up this afternoon, so archives are tiny (if existant)
and the whole thing severely under-tested.. so let us know about any
troubles. :) This isn't an official SLUG gig, yet.

The groups can be found at:
        * slug - http://groups.google.com.au/group/sluggers
        * slug-chat - http://groups.google.com.au/group/slug-chat
        * coders - http://groups.google.com.au/group/slug-coders