On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:24:02PM +1000, Terry Collins wrote:
> Lindsay Holmwood wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Although i'm familiar with the past few years of SLUG history, would
> > some of the old timers care to help me out with the following email?
>
> I don't know if anyone responded to this, but "names" around in 95-96 were
> Jamie Honan,
> Grahame Kelly,
> Del
> Ken Yap,
> Charlie Brady,
> Anthony Rumble and
> Leonard Chan was running his shop in a bag.
>
> I had the impression that it had been going for a year or so beforehand.
>
> Aps to anyone I don't remember.

Besides myself :-),  and a few you already have
above, I remember Nick Andrew (of zeta.org.au)
and Jeremy Fitzhardinge (goop.org) were there
at the very first SLUG meeting, held at Softway
offices.  Can't remember the date!

(Given enough time I could trawl through my
stuff and find out though.)

Matt