On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 17:07 +1000, Lindsay Holmwood wrote:

> However, the new site is in need of some love with URLs, content, and theming.

> We also need a new website theme. We're using the phptemplate theming
> engine, so if you've got some mad theming skills we'd love  to see
> what you can come up with. More information on this will be posted in
> the next day.

Good choice of themeing engine. I've applied more Drupal themes than I
care to recall, unfortunately I am not a designer. I will happily apply
any design that is presented into a drupal theme. Whether it comes in
html, colour codes or even an image file :)

Why not choose one from http://oswd.org/ ?

--
Cheers,
      Craige.