On  1 Jun 2006, Jamie Wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> >Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> >
> >> I actually remember seeing a procmail rule that did some formail/split
> >> magic
> >> to separate digests into individual mails, some trivial googling should
> >> reveal it :)
> >
> >When you find it, maybe someone might be able to set it up so
> >that the digest email is sent through it *before* it is sent out.
>
> No, I meant it's a procmail recipe that dissects the digest email when it's
> received at the user's mailbox.
>
> SLUG already has spam filtering in front of the mailing list.

Though SpamAssassin can often get better results if it has a chance to
look at the message again later, because the ip or message content has
been reported by other people.  So I can well imagine that some messages
which were marginal before will be clearly bad by the time the message
goes out.

--
Martin