On 23 Jun 2006, Erik de Castro Lopo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The dstat results are vastly different across the two kernels
> even though the hdparm settings are identical.

OK, it's good to eliminate it.

> I've raised an Ubuntu bug against linux-image-2.6.15-25-686 :
>
>     https://launchpad.net/distros/baltix/+bug/50741
>
> Unfortunately, I screwed up an logged it under Baltix (wtf is that?)
> instead of Ubuntu. Is there some way I can fix that?

Baltix is, I think, a Latvian/Lithuanian localized derivative of Ubuntu.

To reassign it you need to click on the "Affects Baltix" link, click
"Also affects distribution", then choose "Ubuntu".  Then you can mark
the report for Baltix as invalid.  This is perhaps not the most obvious
way to correct a fairly easy mistake :} but that's how you do it.

--
Martin