Hi Byron,

I have a Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000 (thank you Lindsay).

You can still buy them. It works very well under FC4

http://www.saillard.org/linux/pwc/

and Kubuntu 5.10 - just search Synaptic for 'logitech' :)

The D-Link DSB-C310 is also supposed to work well.

Regards,

Patrick

--
Registered Linux User 368634