On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 09:21:36 +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> A lot of work.

Not really.  Modifying the case to allow for the extra NIC took the
most time, the rest was just Linux installation & configuration
which is quick & easy.

> Satisfying.

Yes.

> About 200M last time I counted, although I used a 30M version in my

285MB, but I'm sure I could reduce that if I really cared :-)

Cheers,

John
--
"I wonder why, when I just did kind of normal things-- some good
engineering and just what I wanted to do in life-- why everywhere I go,