On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 01:55:18PM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Christopher Martin wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm new to the SLUG list, so I was wondering about protocols of asking
> >questions on the list. I checked out the FAQ on the SLUG page but
> >http://www.slug.org.au/mailinglists.html resulted in "Page not found".
> >
> >Is the main list about SLUG business only, or should questions be sent
> >there?
>
> Linux, open sores, and questions of a technical nature are all on topic for

             ^^^^^^^

So, is Ubuntu a sore in your eyes or is it firefox or what ???

;-)

jobst

--
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head!

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia