Its rather easy to say 'there is heaps of spam getting through'
without actually being able to compare with how much *isnt*
getting through.

I believe having subscriber only access has been discussed and
rejected before. My 2c says go subscriber only, and have the
team of moderators occasionaly check the lists and let through
anything pertinent.

Good work to list admins though, i realise that [EMAIL PROTECTED]
must get *hammered* with spam.

Dean