I note that the list of capabilities in there does not specifically mention the ability to use a computer with the project. "Overhead Project" in some places can still mean the one you put clear slides on.

Adam K

Sara Falamaki wrote:
It might not be as nice as a lecture theatre, but perhaps something like this:

<http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/Community/CommunityVenues/Ultimo.asp>

It's not free, but cheaper than $607!

-S