Here's another item to add to my list of things that broke when I
updated to Dapper...

In Breezy I could switch through to a Spanish keyboard, and ' followed
by an a would type an accented a; in Dapper it doesn't work any more :-(

Using the Keyboard Indicator I've tried all variations of Spanish
layouts - no luck. I've also installed the Spanish language pack
(Administration, Language Support).

Should I try to fix this via xmodmap, or is there an easier way?

--
Sonia Hamilton. GPG key A8B77238.
.