I can't remember EVER getting St George ones, although they've warned about them before.

Adam K

Matthew Hannigan wrote:
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 09:24:10AM +1000, Adam Kennedy wrote:
Ditto.

I for one loved the Java web banking site. I felt something of a mild sense of security in that it was the only site that couldn't be trivially screen-scraped. (although I did discover a way later on to emulate the client-server protocol).

I consider the move to HTML a step back.

Indeed.

I wonder whether it's a coincidence I've just started getting
St George phishing attempts.  I get between 10 to 100 of phishing
messages per week, and they're usually National, Commonwealth,
occasionally ANZ, and a handful of foreign banks and ebay/paypal.

Only today have I got some St George ones. I can't remember the last time I got them for St George.

Matt