Penedo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does this setup also addresses image spam?
> (I'm asking because I see this subject raised on a parallel Linux mailing
> list, I'm getting the feeling that the entire net is now trying to tackle
> this problem right now).

anything spamassassin supports, amavis and or Maia support. You can load in
custom rules or use an auto-update rules service like rules-de-jour or plugin
anything you want spamassassin.
So yes it does support it, though I haven't implemented it anywhere yet. The
increased Bayesian learning from having a decent system to do it, means that
you find that the Bayesian is what gets the spam, and you don't need to sweat
the new rules so much. That being said, I agree that image spam is becoming a
real problem and no doubt I will need to do something about it soon for
someone, so I will probably just integrate the aforementioned SA plugin..

Dave