On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 21:46 +1000, Ken Caldwell wrote:
> Error while Storing folder 'Inbox'.
> Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync
>
> I have seen other queries about this on Ubuntu forums but not what
> causes it or how to fix.
>
> Can anyone on this list cast any light on this?

Ken, this happens for me when I first open Evolution after rebooting my
laptop.

I have a lot of email and Evolution seems to get out of sync when it is
downloading new email while still indexing the folders on a new start of
Evolution.

When it happens I just restart Evolution after my email has finished
downloading.  This hasn't caused any problem that I have noticed so far.

Since it doesn't seem to cause any lasting problems that's as far as I
have looked into it.

Hope that gives you some comfort :-)

I know, I should have filed a bug...

--