<quote who="Hal Ashburner">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > You will deserve all flavours of pain and misery if you give your wife a
> > device that does not run Palm OS. :-)
>
> Oh really?
>
> What's wrong with my search engine skills?
> http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=source+code+download+site%3Awww.palm.com&btnG=Search&meta=

Well, www.palm.com is not a software company, if that's what you're looking
for. Perhaps PalmSource or ACCESS is what you're looking for?

> What am I missing in this conversation?

I don't know, and I don't understand your point, either. My comment suggests
that every non-Palm PDA operating system is an exercise in pain. I made no
reference to FLOSS.

- Jeff

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries