Matthew Hannigan wrote:
On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 06:32:28PM +1100, Leslie Katz wrote:
I made five .isos, each the size of one cd. I tried to create a single .iso out of the five by using cat, as I'd seen

I dunno how that'd work, but I guess it's possible!

suggested somewhere, but couldn't boot with a dvd burnt from it.
Hi Matt.

Where I read the suggestion (unless, of course, I misinterpreted it!)
was at:

http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/download_instruction.xml

Whether the suggestion was wrong, I can't say, but I can say I had no
success with it.

I've now done the backup again, using the correct settings to create one
.iso only.

Leslie