On 11/7/06, James Dumay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Besides, if your using Ubuntu, you have all
the dependencies you need.

150MB needed to be installed (I'm just following the readme) and now
nand is spitting out an error because I don't have "vte-sharp-2.0.pc"

What's so god aweful about .exe?

I guess it's one of those negative association things. You're right,
they probably work fine, but 150MB of dependencies and still not
enough is a joke and I don't even know where to get hold of vte-sharp2
for Ubuntu.-2.0.pc

Yakuake on KDE needed: KDE and... Yakuake. Sure, KDE takes up a fair
load of space, but at least then I have KDE.

Ben