venue.

Date: 24th November 2006 (last Friday of each month)

RSVP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Afterwards we will go to the monthly Sydney Linux Users Group meeting
together. See for more details about
the SLUG meeting.

The pre-SLUG women's meetups are organised by the Sydney chapter of
LinuxChix. Please visit for more
information about the Sydney LinuxChix chapter, including our meetings
and mailing list.

-Mary

To unsubscribe from this conversation, send email to or visit
To contribute to this conversation, use your mailer's reply-all or reply-group
command or send your message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To start a new conversation, send email to
To unsubscribe entirely from systers, send email to with subject unsubscribe.