All,

I have had ubuntu dapper installed as a server for a few months.  Two weeks
ago I finally managed to get autofs with LDAP working, and being used by
over systems within our organisation.

However since then we have had the server lockup, i.e. no login ability, no
DHCP, no DNS.  When you try to login it takes a very long time. There are of
course no error messages which seems strange.

All the nfs, autofs packages are at the latest versions.

I did notice that nfs was complaining of no /var/lib/nfs/v4recovery
directory, which I have made and restarted nfs, this eliminated the error
report.

Has anyone else had these issues ? Or seen something similar ?

Phil.