Why would you want it to be pre-installed? Kinda narrows down your flavour of Linux. Just buy a cheap PC from a store like MSY and install your distro of choice.

Or ask for directions to North Rocks Computer Markets held once a week every Sunday from 9am till 3pm. New and Used computers are sold there. For example, I bought 3 x Compaq Used PCs (10Gb Disk, 800MHZ, 256MB mem, with CDROM, no screens) in working conditions
at $80 each. Three years later they're still working.

Am I missing something here, or have we answered someone looking to buy a new computer with linux on it with instructions on how to buy an old computer with Windows on it? :)

While I personally would install it myself, I am most certainly curious if anyone even has this as an option?

Surely one of you Ubuntu Partners must have something by now where I can drop my credit card on a website and a straight forward home/work box turns up on my door in a few days.

Or can anyone confirm he can turn up at the North Rocks Computer Markets, buy a new Linux box, and walk away with it?

Adam K