Grandville TAFE runs various Linux courses.

On 12/1/06, Michael Catanzariti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Guys,

I am looking to under take a Linux course to get started I have used it
before but I am looking at going to tafe to start from scratch can you
recommended a course and tafe. I am located in Sydney around the
Fairfield area.

Thankyou,

Michael Catanzariti
Customer Service / Systems engineer
Pure Commerce

p: +61-2-9209 4709
f: +61-2-9475 0648
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Pure Commerce Australian Financial Services Licence Number: 262082

Please be aware that this is general advice only. It is not to be relied
upon in making a financial decision. It does not take into account your
objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting upon this advice,
you should consider the appropriateness of the advice based on your
individual financial situation.

This email transmission is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It
may contain privileged and confidential information. Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery or
transmission of this email. If you receive this email but are not a named
recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to a named recipient,
you must not disseminate, use, distribute, copy, disclose or take action in
reliance on it or its contents. We would ask you to notify us immediately by
return email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Its contents do not constitute a
commitment by Pure Commerce except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and Pure Commerce.

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg