Penedo wrote:
On 26/11/06, Penedo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 25/11/06, Robert Thorsby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try pdf2ps which might give you a "printable" output.
>
> Try pdfimages.
>
> Try pdftk (PDF Toolkit)

Will let you know how it went when I try it next week.

OK, I've finally got around to test this and pdfimages extract the images
just great.

Thanks again for the pointer.

--P

While on this topic of PDFs would anyone know of a PDF viewer that is capable of filling in forms etc for Linux? Adobe reader is only able to view not fill in forms sadly.

Thanks for any light you can shed. (google hasn't turned up much) :(

Charles.