I have a Billion 7100s modem/router which works fine.

Unfortunately it has limitations in regards to port-forwarding, having an apparent limit of 10 entries, each entry assigned to a specific IP, no provision for utilising IP ranges being apparent. This is a problem with a home LAN of 5 PCs.

Suggestions for a good, easy to set up modem/router that overcomes this limitation would be appreciated.

I currently have a 512/128 ADSL account and next week ( hopefully) Telstra should be implementing a change to 1500/256. ADSL-2 is not available to me as yet, but I'm not adverse to an ADSL-2 capable Modem/Router.

Thanks

Bill