On 1/2/07, Penedo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <blush> after reading this 10 times I still am not sure what this means

Don't blush.... communication is the responsibility of the
communicator, not the communicatee. If you don't understand, the
person blushing should be me.

> > Just get your router to
> > point to Tigger

I think he means "configure the router to forward all incoming TCP
connections on port 80 to the internal private network address of Tigger".

Yep, Penedo said what I meant, but better.

You've already mentioned that Tigger used to handle the proxying that
you want, and you've mentioned that the router is forwarding all
traffic that comes in to port 80 to a specified IP/Port.

If you change the IP that the router forwards the traffic to to be
Tigger, it should then perform the proxying as it did before (you may
need to mess with its networking a bit so it has correct routes etc),
and you'll have your virtual hosts working again.

If this hasn't helped, perhaps someone else can hit me with a cluebat
and offer a clearer explanation...

--
There is nothing more worthy of contempt than a man who quotes himself
- Zhasper, 2004