On 02/01/07, Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There's some reports of it working well using NodePhone, through an
Internode connection, but I haven't tried it myself:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=646039

So basically, what the first reply says is that if I get something that will
allow me to talk T.38 I'll be able to send faxes anywere in the world?

but it's by no means guaranteed to work well and only works on some
hardware:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=622215#r19

That's basically what I understood from my digs so far - having plain fax
work over VoIP is more a matterof pure lack than anything else, it's just
not meant to be.

DISCLOSURE: I am an Internode Authorised Partner (reseller).

I appreciate your honesty.

Cheers,

--P