Is this a racial remark or are you trying to be funny?

If this is a racial remark then wake up Mr Howard. We
left behind the world you live in long, long time ago
(ask your parents or grandparents about the 1950's).

If you think this is a funny remark then you don't
know what funny means. Instead of "arousing or
provoking laughter" your words inflict pain and
anguish on the people you ridicule (ever heard about
dignity, respect, self-esteem).

I hope you agree with me that slug is a technical
forum not created for posting offensive remarks. Maybe
slug should demand an apology from you and then ban
you for three months as a favour to shake you out of
your ignorance.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/laptops--desktops/australia-trials-low-cost-laptop/2007/01/12/1168105153500.html