by browsing I meant looking for things that I did not know what I wanted , having a list of things in my head, but if something sounded like it might solve a problem that I had that wasn't on the list then I would check it out too. Finding the things that I didnt know that I needed. any searching tool is goal directed, which is excellent for stuff you know of, but wont lead you into what you don't already know.
Ken