John wrote:
Hi list,

I've just had someone try and send me an e-mail with a .zip file attached
containing a .exe file.

It was rejected and an automatic message sent back to the sender explaining
the situation.

This is great you'd suppose but it isn't the way I'd like this to happen.

What I'd like to happen is the message be accepted, quarantined perhaps, and
a message sent to me allowing me to decide whether to allow it and take the
risk.

I've search the various config files on the server; postfix,
courier-maildrop, amavis, clam etc. without finding where this is set up.

A signpost would be appreciated and any suggestions as to how I might
achieve my desired configuration.

This probably doesn't help...gmail does that - as in rejects zip attachments with .exe in them.

Fil