When I click on a link in my email client (Thunderbird v 1.5.0.9), my browser (Firefox v 2.0.0.2) opens, but with a blank page, rather than with the page I want to open. That's a recent and annoying change from past practice. I now have to copy the link location in Thunderbird, open Firefox and then paste in the address.

I disabled all of my Firefox extensions to see whether that would solve the problem. It didn't.

I looked at the Firefox Tab preferences, but couldn't see one that had anything to do with this.

I posted a query in the Mozilla forums. No one answered.

Can anyone tell me how to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Leslie