Alan L Tyree wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:49:39 +1100
Howard Lowndes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.linuxpersonas.com/
It is off line this morning (Wed 7:30) with a message "This material is
being updated and will be made available to Microsoft partners shortly."

It has been up on the web for quite a while. There is a Digg post linking to it from over 300 days ago.

I was curious as to whether it was an officially released website or not. The domain is owned by a contractor to MS and not MS itself. I also thought anything like this would be done in house and not contracted out.

Andrew Swinn