Hi Amos,

Unfortunately IBM security leave at approximately 8pm. This means that no one can gain entry to the building after then. If you do turn up before that, you can just signal the guard to let you into the building and escort you up to the 13th floor. Please have some patience, however - there is only one security guard and he does have duties besides letting SLUGgers into the building, so may not always be at his desk. :)

Regards,

Matt

Amos Shapira wrote:
Hello,

I've just realized I might be able to make it to the meeting this week
but I'll be a bit late.

Is anyone here willing to give me their mobile number so I can call
them to open the doors downstairs for me?

Thanks,

--Amos