On 17/04/07, Sridhar Dhanapalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, David Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any tips or points for catching the attention of mostly IT 'dumb' ales
> staff ?  I am thinking Beryl/Compiz, the mention of no spyware and
> viruses and the backing of big name companies like Dell, IBM and Novell.

People will feel intimidated if they feel that they have to give something
up.

In that light - maybe try to find out what they think Linux looks like
before the show and if they expect it to be green-screen and lots of typing
while they like to use the GUI to the limit then maybe stress the GUI
options of Linux.

--Amos