Hi Slug,
Is there a users group in Canberra?

I am a photography student at ANU. Issues with colour management has come up
recently in my work flow. I want to have some recommendations on a) how to
calibrate my Flat Screen NVidia Monitor? b) what kind of screen monitor
calibration tools should I use and what software? c) how do I calibrate my HP
Photosmart 7760 Printer to give a very close print to what I see on my screen?

My computer is an Asus A6T Series Gaming Laptop.  I am running Suse Linux 10.2
on this machine.

Are there anyone who can give advice or have set up colour management for
photography using a linux set up?

You need not rush with replies, as I will be on vacation for a month. However,
any info is welcome, eg. howtos, websites, even contacts other photographers
working with linux would be welcome.

Thanks

Snappy Sharon.

Sharon Doig in Canberra - Australia