Hello,

Does anyone have a pointer for a sample of code which sends multiple files
as a single HTTP response using MIME multipart/related?

All the code or explanations I found so far are talking about either
creating MIME e-mail messages or parsing multipart responses (or even upload
of multiple files using multipart/related over HTTP), but nothing that shows
how to do this as an HTTP server.

Perl and C/C++ are most useful, but I think an example with any
language/tools might help.

(A little background - I'm looking for ways to speed up sending of thousands
of small files between internal hosts, the client right now is running on
Windows but I hope to convert it to Linux one day (the server runs Linux).
Currently it uses ftp and just can't keep up with the volume).

Thanks,

--Amos