I think firefox is a great browser but I think that firefox can learn one thing
from IE
I think that Firefox and IE try successfully to make their browsers user
friendly so that the
lowest common denominator can user their browsers,
but IE is streets ahead, because out of IE and Firefox IE is the only browser
that doesn't assume
that everyone has 20/20 vision.
I can hear everybody saying ctr+ will increase font. True but this will distort
 the web page even to the extent that some links or information can become
hidden
but only IE will show the web page with a suitable font size and layed out in
such a way that no information is hidden or
missing.

In fact the first thing I noticed when I first used linux was that the fonts
and everything just seemed to be smaller.