<quote who="Sridhar Dhanapalan">

> I have posted more information on the main Bootcamp page[1]. We don't have
> specific times yet, but we intend for this event to take the whole day.
>
> [1] http://www.slug.org.au/2007/bootcamp

There was interesting info on the handout you guys had during CeBIT, perhaps
publishing a PDF on that page would be useful? I too would like to pimp this
event to folks outside the SLUG zone but need clearly articulated info to do
so (I know nothing, other than what was said at the meeting and mentioned on
this page). :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

        "It's the most fun I've had without the use of a water-based
           lubricant." - Stephen Fry on directing his first film