G'day all,

== May SLUG Monthly Meeting ==

When:
    18.30 - 20.30, Friday, 25 May, 2007
Where:
    Level 13, IBM Building, 601 Pacific Highway, St. Leonards

This month's meeting will be at the IBM building, Level 13, 601 Pacific
Highway, St. Leonards, starting at 18.30.

We ask that people arrive 20 minutes early so we can all get into the
building and start on time.

We will have people stationed at the door of the building to greet and
let you into the building. Thanks to the fantastic people at IBM for
our great venue!

Following on from last month's shortened meeting success, we're again cutting down the talk times so we have more time to eat dinner, hang out and get to know each other a bit better.

= Talks =

General Talk: Justin Randall - "Building a load-balanced, highly-available web site with Debian,
Pound, Apache, Spread and Wackamole"

As the title suggests. :-)

Technical Talk: Taryn East - "Introduction to Ruby on Rails"

Taryn will be giving us the scoop on Ruby On Rails (www.rubyonrails.org) and guide us through the land of web development, on Rails!

Hope to see y'all there.

Lindsay

--