David wrote:
Dear Slug,
<SNIP>
Exactly the same position I'm in.

Let's keep the conversation going please. There MUST be a need for this
sort of thing. If SLUG don't want to do a mailing list I'm quite happy to
do one.

I'm sick of "shock horror" reaction I get when I say that I refuse to use
Photoshop, and I want to demostrate that I can do without it, or prove
that I can't do without it - one or the other!

I'd be interested in something like this as well. I have been spending quite a bit of time using tools such as The Gimp and Inkscape and I would be very interested to see a network of other people following a similar path. I too also refuse to use Photoshop these days, always good to see others doing the same. ;)

Andrew S