I use and resell Internode. Their prices just went up massively, but
the lower end has not been affected. Internode have a very good
reputation quality wise, but my new connection will be with iiNet, as
they have 2+ in my area.

Internode has an excellent Linux mirror and iiNet has quite a good one.

Not sure what you mean by Linux hosted. Any ISP will work with Linux.