Richard Neal wrote:
The actual headset itself is peripheral, what hardware your using to interface with the PC is what really matters. The Plantronics Voyager 510USB bluetooth headset works with Ubuntu (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=459977).

I should get the whole Plantronics USB range and test them (Im a rep), but as far as I know they should all work. Xandros had some deal with Plantronics a year ago to sell their distro with a Plantronics USB headset (
http://www.ixsoft.de/software/products/XASL0300BX.html ).

Unfortunately the 510 is not bluetooth, but they have bluetooth headsets which I may try - a little more pricey than I was hoping though :(

Fil