DaZZa wrote:

Officeworks. Last time I looked, a 5 pack of dual layer {verbatum}
media cost about $13 or $15 or so. There's one near Chatswood, from
memory, and also one at Brookvale.

If anyone is curious, I saw Blu-ray media fron Sony at
Dickie Smithie yesterday. $44.00 for one bluray blank DVD,
20 GB capacity. I guess it is early days for bluray, and
the price has far to fall (i.e 8 X) to match current DVD
4.7 GB media.

cheers
rickw