I first went to wildit, domain scroll down the bottom. the footer reads.

(c) 2000-2007 Wild Internet & Telecom Pty Ltd (in Liquidation),

then after reading Amos, email did do a search for our friend. :) it seems
what goes around comes around.

Nice little public letter from a John Russell.

lol Amos I love your signature, that is so true.

On 18/07/07, Amos Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 18/07/07, Dean Hamstead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is all getting a tad childish.

Indeed.

observe the footer

Right.

or use hotmail to block emails to or cc'd with slug@slug.org.au

> far out. its not like you pay for hotmail.
>
> maybe im just unusually accustomed to blocking peoples contacts.

I suspect you are - making him properly unsubscribe will probably
eventually
also decrease the load on SLUG's server by that much.

But just try to google about "Timothy Bolot" and see what type of
character
you are dealing with. He gives an impression of some over-confident
corporate PHB with absolutely no technical clue but still used to giving
orders and threatening people around him. For some reason I have flashes
of
RTA's recent anti-speeding campaign.

("What's the difference between a software sales person and a car sales
person?"
"With a car sales person there is a slight chance that he actually knows
how
to drive").

--Amos