Ken Foskey wrote:

If it is one off use odbc onto the PC and then create a real database.

I have had a kind offer from a Slugger to extract the data in
CSV format using his FP5 software.

I have since been told that FP5 has been found on a PC at my
client's office, so we will simply export the whole thing in CSV
format from that.

An examination of the FP5 files shows that they could be reversed
engineered if the need arose. They contain plain text and some
delimiters. Once the schema is discovered, I don't think it would
be too difficult.

But, as in so many cases like this, CSV to the rescue.

thanks,
rickw