Hello,

I've followed the instructions from:
http://www.howtoforge.com/debian_etch_xen_from_debian_repository
and
http://mediakey.dk/~cc/howto-install-windows-xp-vista-on-xen/<http://mediakey.dk/%7Ecc/howto-install-windows-xp-vista-on-xen/>

to install Windows XP Pro SP2 under my Debian Etch and it seems to run but I
don't see a way to access the console of the Windows running in DomU from
the Debian host.

Xen is configured to start a VNC Viewer (in listen mode) but so far I failed
to connect to it and I'm not even sure this is how I'm supposed to access
the console from Dom0 (I  suspect it's meant more to be used by a VNC server
in the DomU machine). Looking at the file descriptos of the viewer process I
don't see that it opened anything but the listening socket.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

--Amos