There were a bunch of guys interested in taking the study/exam the other day
when I was talking about the RHCE so I decided to source a bunch of
information directly from Red Hat and some of their exam papers and put
everything in one neat .odt and an even sexier  .pdf so that you can print
it out and keep it as a reference and simply strike off the area's you've
accomplished as you go (thanks to Sonia for that obvious yet likely
overlooked advice).

The .odt cant be found HERE <http://www.mediafire.com/?8dnryyxw5ib>
and the PDF (recommended) can be found
HERE<http://files-upload.com/files/553253/RedhatRHCE.pdf>

If you want to host them somewhere a little bit more stable feel
free(actually, that would be appreciated), as blindraven.org is down until I
can tell the idiot dns guys to stop redirecting it to my old server.

Hope someone finds this useful,
Tony.

--
When one burns ones bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.