Hi all,

I have an annoying issue that I'm trying to get my mind around... I have
recently purchased a laptop I have the multimedia keys working, but
when I press the buttons there is a keyboard repeating problem. I press
play/pause and the audio player rapidly toggles between play and pause.

I figured out a hack. I run the "keytouchd" app and kill it. The
keyboard repeating problem goes away. My questions are:
1. Is there a command like xmodmap to control key repeats for specific
keys?
2. What does keytouchd do to stop multimedia keys repeating?

Thanks
--
Joseph Goncalves
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Michael:
        Hi.  I'm Michael Jackson, from The Jacksons.

Homer:  I'm Homer Simpson, from the Simpsons.

                   Stark Raving Dad