From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John
Sent: Tuesday, 16 October 2007 11:22 AM
To: SLUG list
Subject: [SLUG] Moving o/s' around

Hi list,

I'd like to change my os of choice to Ubuntu again (long story) but
retain the Winxp setup that I have by running it as a VMware image on
Ubuntu.

This would seem to be possible using a live linux CD, create an iso file
of a Winxp installation/partition on another hard drive and then load it
once Ubuntu has been installed.

I'm long on concept but short on howto. Am I talking out of my hat?

TIA.

John

Please consider our environment before printing this email.

NOTICE - This communication contains information which is confidential and the
copyright of Integral Energy Australia or a third party.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and
destroy all copies and telephone Integral Energy on 131081 immediately. If you
are the intended recipient of this communication you should not copy, disclose
or distribute this communication without the authority of Integral Energy.

Any views expressed in this Communication are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Integral
Energy.

Except as required at law, Integral Energy does not represent, warrant and/or
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that
the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or inference.