On 10/23/07, Alex Samad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I will want to set this on an openwrt box, do you see any problems ?

My gateway runs a different free OS, so I can't give explicit
step-by-steps, but I would expect Linux on your openwrt to be more
than adequate.

The ifconfig manual on my Linux box mentions tunnel, so you look mostly set.

AARNet use the Hexago broker, which talks TSP (tunnel setup protocol).
 You might find a tspc package appropriate for your hardware and
distro, or you could perhaps compile it yourself from source.

Alternatively, you can keep the tunnel up by whacking on the
appropriate web from from time to time.  For my own use, I analysed
their web form sufficiently to write a perl script I run out of cron,
avoiding the use of a binary that can get increasingly decrepit as I
do my six-monthly OS upgrade.

I could pass on a redacted copy of this if you'd like.  (It only does
the keep-alive, not the initial tunnel setup, which is just static
OS-dependent configuration.)

--
Christopher