Hi SLUG,

RE: Help required with Internet Browser Problem.

My Firefox, Opera and Konquerer fail to connect to internet.  All browsers have
automatically defaulted  set to OffLine mode. Even if I untick Offline mode  my
browsers fail to connect to the internet. A message is displayed failed to find
website and suggests that I have a malformed URL.

I am running a Asus A6000 Series on an OS Linux 2.622.5-defaultx86_64.  My
Linux Software may have been updated on Tuesday night.  My DH can't remember if
he did run an update or not.  He has re-insalled the whole Open Suse OS and
software suite.  This did not help to resolve my original problem with the
browser not connecting to the internet.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Thanks

Sharon - Canberra.

Sharon Doig in Canberra - Australia
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]